no index feed from server

Vangelis forthnet northmedia1 at the.forthnet.gr
Tue Apr 18 11:47:41 PDT 2017

On Tue Apr 18 19:22:52 BST 2017, Graham Bruton wrote:

> I have an apple machine, and until a week ago I could download ok.
> Now when you click on the icon to open it,
> it does not go through the routine at the bottom ofthe screen
> saying that it is getting the TV and Radio feed from server.

Hi Graham

>From the context of your message I take it
you are a user of GetiPlayerAutomator (GiA)
https://github.com/GetiPlayerAutomator
an exclusive Mac app.

1. This list is only for users of the standalone
get_iplayer app, a perl script, on all supported
platforms.
2. While a previous version of GiP (2.94 IIANM)
is used under the hood in GiA for BBC downloads,
GiA is a separate project with its own GitHub page;
support is provided over at its issue tracker:

https://github.com/GetiPlayerAutomator/get-iplayer-automator/issues

But don't be swift to open a new issue for your
predicament... Just browse through open and
closed issues generated during the last 13 days or
so and you'll see it's a known problem, having to
do with the expiration of the site of the original developer
http://tom-tech.com/iplayer
and the server generating and hosting tv and cache
files currently being off-line...

https://github.com/GetiPlayerAutomator/get-iplayer-automator/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue

https://github.com/GetiPlayerAutomator/get-iplayer-automator/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aclosed

Good luck,