April fool or real?

Chris Woods christopher at custommade.org.uk
Wed Apr 5 13:28:52 PDT 2017

The Taster description indicates the live stream is being simulcast as FLAC
(probably Ogg encapsulated FLAC) and there's probably browser detection to
pass the FLAC stream to a Firefox client. Seems only the latest Firefox
build has the appropriate libraries bundled for native support (due to the
prior agreement between Mozilla and Xiph, developers of Ogg, Vorbis, Theora
etc).

On-demand will be the usual formats at usual quality levels.

Enjoy this while it lasts!