So what does this really mean

Dave Widgery dave.widgery at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 00:51:00 PDT 2016

I just wish the bbc would stop wasting money trying to stop the unstoppable, ex pats who are not allowed to pay for a licence and I think the majority would, and the people who pay for a licence but spend many months of the year abroad who are denied access to tv that they pay for.

Whatever blocks the bbc and other broadcasters put there will always be a way past the system,  so why not accept this and look at ways to increase revenue from the millions of British people who would quite happily contribute but forced to find ways around the system if they want quality tv.

Dave