Audio encoding changed, truncated audio files

RS richard22j at zoho.com
Wed Sep 14 05:42:05 PDT 2016

>From: Vangelis forthnet Sent: Monday, September 12, 2016 19:37

>By examining your verbose log, I find that:
>1. The downloaded file size (using mode
>dashhigh - native perl downloader is used)
>is 420.75MB (partial file before remuxing),
>while in my test it was 421.58MB, i.e. slightly larger.

I have just tried this with v2.95 in Windows 10 with no problem.  I too got
a file size of 421.58MByte for dashhigh1.  -i says
timeadded:         3 days 1 hours ago (2016-09-11T10:22:11+00:00)
so it has been updated.

I didn't use verbose so I don't know which encoder was used for the update.

>in case
>this is FFmpeg related, you could try
>--radiomode=hafhigh (instead of dashhigh)
>to see how that fares; the partial file in that
>case is in the MPEG-TS type container,
>so perhaps your Debian FFmpeg performs
>better (???).

Interestingly all the HAF modes have been removed.