Replacement for "aactomp3" option?

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Thu Sep 1 04:51:19 PDT 2016

On Thu, Sep 01, 2016 at 06:31:37AM +0100, skymap62 at gmail.com wrote:

> I understand that the "aactomp3" option is being removed in the next release of GiP. I rely on this to download audio drama in MP3 format. Can anyone advise me what it can be replaced by, please? I run GiP on Windows 10.

If you can't use AAC format files (typically ending in .m4a) then there
are a zillion different tools for converting to mp3.

--
David Cantrell | Minister for Arbitrary Justice

"IMO, the primary historical significance of Unix is that it marks the
time in computer history where CPUs became so cheap that it was possible
to build an operating system without adult supervision."
                         -- Russ Holsclaw in a.f.c