Beeb encoding different programs at quite different framerates

Nick Payne njhp94 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 23:13:07 PDT 2016

Well, the size keeps shrinking. The very latest episode of The Fall
(just downloaded using hvfhd1 but not yet watched) is down to 647Mb for
59 minutes of 1280x720 at 50fps, video bit rate 1403kbps. This is about 2/3
the size of the old flashhd GiP 1280x720 at 25fps downloads, which used to
always run around the 1Gb mark for an hour long program.