BBC iPlayer RSS feeds including signed/audio-described

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Wed Oct 26 09:12:13 PDT 2016

On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 04:44:10PM +0200, Mike Ralphson wrote:
> David Cantrell wrote:
> >And thanks for publishing the source too - I expect I'll be able to use
> >that to resurrect my keyword search RSS feeds.
> You can generate any keyword-search based RSS feed dynamically at
>   https://bbc-rss.herokuapp.com/rss/custom/search%20term.rss
> Just remember to URL encode the search term as above (i.e. replacing spaces with %20).

Even better, looks like I won't have to write any code :-)

Except that ...

https://bbc-rss.herokuapp.com/rss/custom/ancient%20greece.rss

gives ...

" Application Error

  An error occurred in the application and your page could not be
  served. Please try again in a few moments.

  If you are the application owner, check your logs for details. "

Sorry if it was me what broke it!

--
David Cantrell | Official London Perl Mongers Bad Influence

Hail Caesar!  Those about to vi ^[ you!