PVR List entry no longer works

Budge ajebay at errichel.co.uk
Mon Nov 28 02:32:31 PST 2016

On 24/11/16 09:17, Roger Bell_West wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 24, 2016 at 08:47:20AM +0000, Budge wrote:
>> pvrsearch = The_Now_Show
>>        search0 = The Now Show
>>        type = radio
>
>> My question, why does the pvr item no longer work.  What has changed?
>
> I don't know, but my PVR file:
>
> metadata generic
> type radio
> search0 Now Show
> channel 4
> exclude Vote Now Show
>
> still works, and the metadata file has
>
> <name>The Now Show: Series 49</name>
> <nameshort>The Now Show</nameshort>
> <title>The Now Show: Series 49: Episode 1</title>

Hi Roger,
Thanks for that.  Problem solved.  What has changed has been at the BBC end.
A slight change of programme title by adding the definite article.  I
had pvr list set up for both podcast and full programme for one series
and at the BBC end one used to have a definite article and the other
not.  Once the titles were the same, pvr tried to download whole series
of podcasts back to 2013 which failed and terminated the pvr session.
I have now edited the list and all working.
Now I have to work out how to drop the offending podcasts.
Will call for help if I need.
Thanks again.
Budge.