Offtopic noise: Re: BBC iPlayer viewers now need a...

Dennis Smith m1dlguk at gmail.com
Mon May 16 12:14:04 PDT 2016

If you don't like the content of the list, there's instructions to
unsubscribe. Also could people make the posts more legible for current
mail applications and post replies at the top. Other methods of
posting are no longer supported in email clients any more. It's many
time easier to read with an uptodate client that displays email in
threaded view. If the reply isn't at the top, I don't read it, life is
too short for jumbled up illogical replies.

Forum? What forum? Is that a web forum that doesn't email everything
to me? No thanks.

Dennis Smith
M1DLG