Spurious write permission error

Clive roadcone at gmx.com
Mon May 2 09:15:58 PDT 2016

Until recently I have routinely run 2/3/4 instances of gip from one
Linux Terminal box with no problems - open multiple tabs in one session
and run separate downloads in each, sometimes all radio or TV and other
times a mix. I have not encountered a conflict with the download history
getting corrupt. I have always refreshed the cache in one before running
multiple. I know this does not help much but it does share an experience.

However, I have recently started getting download failures when running
parallel downloads; one of the pair (and not always the first or second
to start) will fail part way through with a time-out/not responding
error. I do not think this is a download cache problem as at the point
of failure neither has completed. I delete the partial and start again,
it restarts without a --force so I guess the download history has not
been written.

Clive