Setting Locale in UK

Budge ajebay at errichel.co.uk
Mon Mar 14 15:55:45 PDT 2016

I am in Highland Perthshire and tried to download a programme which was
shown tonight on STV and is listed in the cache.
When I tried to download it I received the following message:-

Matches:
674:    Lady Lairds - Episode 2, BBC One Scotland, , default

INFO: 1 Matching Programmes
WARNING: The 'default' programme version could not be determined
WARNING: No programme versions found
WARNING: You may receive this message if you are using get_iplayer
outside the UK.

Since afaik Scotland is still in the UK, I find this message rather
annoying.  On going to the BBC website however and checking the
schedules I see this programme does not show on the schedules.

Where is the setting which I must change to be able to download these
STV programmes?