Schedule XML data available again

CJB chrisjbrady at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 03:35:57 PST 2016

Thank you folks for keeping GiP ruunning. Yesterday I did a full
download via my Windows PVR list - all worked well. Also I downloaded
three progammes from last year by the command-line method.

Now a later email says that GiP is broken again- and that there is a
'fix'  aka workaround.

So is GiP working as usual, or do we all have to apply the 'fix.'

Thank you -