Odd fetching of radio

Jim web web at audiomisc.co.uk
Sun Feb 21 05:10:34 PST 2016

In article <56C9B1B2.20108 at mailsorter.fsnet.co.uk>, J
<j at mailsorter.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:

> Podcasts usually/often have an intro and outro to identify the
> series/brand with a 'topped & tailed' version of the programme and
> sometimes elements cut out - presumably because of rights issues as
> those elements often seem to include music.

A few of the recent 320k aac fetches I've got in recent weeks start with a
comment about them being a 'podcast'. I've put this down to lack of
organisation somewhere. But it goes beside the odd behaviour earlier.
Someone somewhere may have thought this all though and ensured consistent
behaviour.

Jim