Odd fetching of radio

Alan Milewczyk alan at soulman1949.com
Sat Feb 20 07:18:12 PST 2016

Brilliant explanation Vangelis, thank you. I recall once using one of
the commit git files when the BBC were causing us some pain (maybe a
year ago now) but couldn't for the life of me remember how I'd done it.
I'll file these instructions in a special file for future reference.

Kind Regards from the sunny Philippines (only 11 days before I leave
here for the UK)

Alan