BBC 3 goes off-air tonight.

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Wed Feb 17 07:18:15 PST 2016

On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 10:00:49PM -0000, Peter S Kirk wrote:

> BBC4 used to be offer a reasonable range of programmes, but last year or so
> it has degenerated to arty Yentob type rubbish.

Tonight's schedule:

World news today
Grand tours of Scotland
Horizon
The Bermuda triangle
The boy in the striped pyjamas
Horizon (again)
Timeshift
Dancing in the blitz
Good swan bad swan: dancing Swan Lake

they're doing a fucking awful job of "arty Yentob type rubbish" there.
Looks to me like a fairly decent selection of different genres of
informative Stuff with some decent quality entertainment as well. I
expect that if any of that is an utter stinker it'll be the Bermuda
triangle thing, which isn't exactly "arty Yentob type" stuff even if it
does turn out to be rubbish.

--
David Cantrell | Official London Perl Mongers Bad Influence

    Erudite is when you make a classical allusion to a
    feather.  Kinky is when you use the whole chicken.