2.97 failing to produce files

Timothy tmthywynn8 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 06:30:39 PST 2016

You are definitely using an outdated FFMpeg - version 0.8.18. I'm not sure why there's an issue, except that on one log the "-stats" switch was given, which your FFMpeg choked on by saying that there was no input file given. On the log without the "-stats" switch, everything went swimmingly. I don't know the get_iplayer code to make sure that the "-stats" option isn't passed on to FFmpeg.

I suggest you update to the latest FFMpeg first, which should solve all your problems.

Timothy