Audio/Video Out of Sync

RS richard22j at zoho.com
Fri Aug 19 08:15:36 PDT 2016

There seems to have been a new development in the direction of getting
worse.  BBC Business Live (b07p4t1f) and News at One (b07myk09) HLShd1 have
both produced --raw .ts files which I can't play with VLC 2.2.4.  With the
earlier problem files Tools did not show Media or Codec information and it
did not show the duration, but now I just get a blank screen and no sound.
I can play them with a program called Movies & TV, which must have come with
Windows 10 since I haven't installed it, but the video is very jerky after
the first error.  There are missing segments in News at One at 11, 38, 39,
43, 57, 58, 59, 64, 65,92, 94, 98, 99, 100, 104, 105, 106, so that has got
worse again.