Audio/Video Out of Sync

tellyaddict tellyaddict21 at gmx.co.uk
Wed Aug 17 09:10:03 PDT 2016

Great so now the programmes are mostly made up of missing segments. Hopefully this shows they are trying to do something to the servers to fix this issue. Whatever they have done so far though appears to have had the opposite effect.

@jim Do you have any info on what the problem is or what's being done about it?