Audio/Video Out of Sync

RS richard22j at zoho.com
Mon Aug 15 15:21:32 PDT 2016

The errors are repeatable, so it seems unlikely that they are being caused
by server loading  or by downloading too fast.  If you look at dinky's
pre-Olympics list
https://squarepenguin.co.uk/forums/thread-979-post-4398.html#pid4398
you will see that some of them have been fixed.

Anyway get_iplayer's HLS download can be slowed in Windows 10 Home (but not
Pro) by sending the --output to a FAT32 drive.  The larger the drive the
greater the slowing.  I downloaded Versailles episode 9 (b07n7dbg) in HLSHD
at 65Mbit/s, 2.5Mbit/s and 16.6Mbit/s.  All three attempts found a Segment
not found error at segment 52.