Audio/Video Out of Sync

tellyaddict tellyaddict21 at gmx.co.uk
Fri Aug 12 06:35:06 PDT 2016

Hi Jim,
How many times did your first command fail?

The reason you have ended up with a non HD version using the Flash method is that there is only 1 supplier if flashhd content which is Akamai. As you had excluded that, it had to jump down a mode to flashvhigh which is supplied by 2 suppliers (Akamai and Limelight).

The reason for the failure of the HLS attempt is that again all HLS streams are only supplied by Akamai (which you had excluded).

I've just downloaded the flashhd version of this with no problems.