Get_iplayer 2.95 radio errors

Kevin McCarthy specialk99 at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Aug 11 08:33:03 PDT 2016

Hi

I'm trying to download this play PID b04dqngp and am getting the following
errors when converting the downloaded file with Get_iPlayer.2.95:

(I don't want to list them all, here's a small section

[aac @ 03cd5020] channel element 2.6 is not allocated
Error while decoding stream #0:0: Invalid data found when processing input
[aac @ 03cd5020] channel element 2.3 is not allocated
Error while decoding stream #0:0: Invalid data found when processing input
[aac @ 03cd5020] channel element 2.15 is not allocated
Error while decoding stream #0:0: Invalid data found when processing input
[aac @ 03cd5020] ms_present = 3 is reserved.
Error while decoding stream #0:0: Invalid data found when processing input
[aac @ 03cd5020] channel element 2.9 is not allocated
Error while decoding stream #0:0: Invalid data found when processing input
[aac @ 03cd5020] channel element 3.12 is not allocated
Error while decoding stream #0:0: Invalid data found when processing input
[aac @ 03cd5020] Number of bands (52) exceeds limit (49).
Error while decoding stream #0:0: Invalid data found when processing input
[aac @ 03cd5020] Inconsistent channel configuration.
[aac @ 03cd5020] get_buffer() failed
Error while decoding stream #0:0: Error number -22 occurred
[aac @ 03cd5020] channel element 2.0 is not allocated
Error while decoding stream #0:0: Invalid data found when processing input
[aac @ 03cd5020] Inconsistent channel configuration.
[aac @ 03cd5020] get_buffer() failed
Error while decoding stream #0:0: Error number -22 occurred
[aac @ 03cd5020] Number of scalefactor bands in group (57) exceeds limit
(49).
Error while decoding stream #0:0: Invalid data found when processing input
[aac @ 03cd5020] Prediction is not allowed in AAC-LC.
Error while decoding stream #0:0: Invalid data found when processing input
[aac @ 03cd5020] Number of bands (44) exceeds limit (29).
Error while decoding stream #0:0: Invalid data found when processing input
[aac @ 03cd5020] channel element 2.6 is not allocated
Error while decoding stream #0:0: Invalid data found when processing input
[aac @ 03cd5020] Reserved bit set.

However if I use Get_iPlayer 2.94 I don't get these errors though the
resulting filesizes are different depending on what version of Get_iPlayer
I'm using.
I had the same errors last week with the play that was broadcast at the same
time (Thurs 14:15 No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency 1/2) but the follow up
broadcast (Fri 14:15 No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency 2/2) did not have these
errors. Could there be something wrong with the BBC's iPlayer for plays that
are broadcast on Thursdays at 14:15  or is it something wrong with my option
settings?

My options are:

rtmpdump C:\My Files\Comms\Get_iPlayer\FLVStreamer.exe
ffmpeg C:\My Files\Comms\Get_iPlayer\FFMpeg.exe
aactomp3 1
modes better
output I:\!Test\Get_iPlayer\
whitespace 1

I have it set like this so I can choose between version 2.94 and 2.95

Regards
Kevin