Audio and video gradually go out of sync

Nick Payne nick.payne at internode.on.net
Tue Apr 19 15:00:46 PDT 2016

I've been downloading the daily highlight packages from the BBC coverage
of the World Snooker Championships
(http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episodes/b00b436n). The first two episodes
play without any problem, but the audio and video on the Day 3 program
gradually get out of sync as the program progresses - they're in sync at
the start, but by the end of the 50 minutes of the program, the audio is
about half a dozen seconds in advance of the video. Has anyone else
downloaded the day 3 highlights - if so, did the video and audio stay in
sync? At the moment I don't know whether this is a problem with the GiP
processing at my end or with the download from the BBC. Using GiP 2.94
on Windows.

Nick