Receiving a "You have been unsubscribed" email when not actually unsubscribing

Andy Wedge andy_wedge at lineone.net
Tue Apr 19 00:44:01 PDT 2016

> > Has anyone recently experienced being unsubscribed from the
> > get_iplayer list without actually requesting being unsubscribed?

I'm glad it wasn't just me :-)

I hadn't received any posts on this list since 22nd March. I was
thinking it was unusual and then I got unsubscribed.

The unsubscribe notice indicated it was from get-iplayer-bounces which
suggests that the list was having problems sending emails to my address
for some reason.

Andy