Outlook Express 6 on WinXP and this list

Vangelis forthnet northmedia1 at the.forthnet.gr
Thu Apr 7 09:06:30 PDT 2016

On Thu Apr 7 10:09:28 BST 2016, David Woodhouse wrote:

> That's a different issue. When a remote mail server attempts
> to deliver a message to us, we check whether we *could* deliver
> a bounce message to it, if we can't actually deliver their message
> to its final destination.
> In this case, we discover that we couldn't.
> (snip)
> So we say 'no thank you' to the incoming message,
> because verifying the sender address failed.

On behalf of d4x and myself, thanks for the additional info...

> Without the specific address, it's hard to diagnose further.
> (snip)
> Didn't he already give his consent when he posted to the list?
> It was going to be visible then...

 Fair point there... However, asking for your kind tolerance,
I have decided to forward his e-mail address directly to you
via PM - for the record, I have no issues whatsoever receiving
mails from that address/TalkTalk SMTP server (and they are not
marked as spam, either by my mailer nor Security suite);
likewise, my replies to that address reach d4x successfully...

Thank you for your patience and support.

Kind regards,
Vangelis.