Level3 CDN issue affecting RTMP HD downloads

C E Macfarlane c.e.macfarlane at macfh.co.uk
Thu Sep 10 03:18:41 PDT 2015

If you've read any of the associated links about the wider problem, you
won't be surprised to hear that when, being unable to sleep, I came down in
the middle of the night to check the progress of reconciling my NASs after a
HD crashed in one, and, my laptop having finished backing up, I relaunched
my browser, barely a tab loaded, all the rest gave "Server not found"
messages, including ALL the BBC ones, even the weather, news, etc.

www.macfh.co.uk/CEMH.html