iplayer change or...

SquarePenguin getiplayer at squarepenguin.co.uk
Wed Sep 9 06:11:37 PDT 2015

On Wed, 09 Sep 2015 12:32:47 +0100
Jim web <web at audiomisc.co.uk> wrote:

> Orpheus Internet. Who on the basic level resell BT as DSP but provide
> a lot of useful add-on services. I'm using the BT/OpenReach 50 GB cap
> fttc service.
>
> Jim

tvfan in the forums identified an issue with Level3[1]. Level3 have been
having a few issues lately, it's possible that they're still facing
them or maybe something unrelated.

It would seem that from what errors you are seeing from each CDN that
you're having the trouble with Level3 too. It could be that they are
having some issues in the UK at the moment.

[1] https://squarepenguin.co.uk/forums/thread-520-post-2792.html#pid2792