Extending beyond 7 days

George Eycott george at eycott.co.uk
Sun Sep 6 09:38:44 PDT 2015

That wasn't really what I was after, that method still involves going
through the Iplayer site to go and find the programmes first. I want to get
the cache refresh to extend to a couple of weeks instead of 7 days. I
understand the drawback of this is to make the refresh take longer, but I
only want to do it for Radio 4 so presumably I can restrict the refresh to
that one channel.