Problems getting TV and Radio index feeds

John Warburton john at johnwarburton.com
Mon Nov 30 01:14:46 PST 2015

On Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 7:29 AM, Andrew <andrew.woodward at gmx.co.uk> wrote:
> On 30/11/15 05:38, Alan Milewczyk wrote:
>>
>> Don't know if anyone else is having these symptoms, but since around
>> midnight UK, I've been experiencing problems refreshing both TV and
>> Radio index feeds.

TV, radio, livetv, liveradio index working ok as of 09:09 this
morning. BBC Radio London only picking up last 7 days:

WARNING: Falling back to AOD feeds for BBC London 94.9 (bbc_london)
WARNING: Only previous 7 days of programmes will be indexed for BBC London 94.9

Maybe the station's name change has had an effect on GiP?

Oops... same for BBC Radio Solent and BBC World Service.