BBC Web Documentary: Heroes ....

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Wed Nov 25 16:02:30 PST 2015

On Wed, Nov 25, 2015 at 05:33:28PM +0000, CJB wrote:

> Are you sure that all four parts are melded into this one download?

the individual pages for the four parts say "This is part one (or
whatever) of the BBC web documentary What Makes a Hero?". I searched on
the iPlayer site for "What Makes a Hero".

No, I'm not sure, because I've not watched it, I only read what it said
on the screen.

--
David Cantrell | Enforcer, South London Linguistic Massive

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed
 (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an
 endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary"  -- H. L. Mencken