How do I select an episode please?

Vangelis forthnet northmedia1 at the.forthnet.gr
Wed Nov 11 16:27:46 PST 2015

On Wed Nov 11 23:14:08 GMT 2015, Budge wrote:

> I find my old pvr entry Afternoon_on_3_-_Thursday_Opera_Matinee
> no longer works.
> The programme is still there and now shows in the cache as:
> 10139:  Afternoon on 3: Thursday Opera Matinee - Massenet - Werther, BBC
> Radio 3.
> What is the correct way to add this to my pvr list please?

Hi Alastair :-)
If it's still in the radio.cache, then it's good news;

get_iplayer --type=radio -f --force
get_iplayer --type=radio "Afternoon on 3" -i

finds 5 episodes, one of which is the one you want;
however, if it's only the Thursday broadcast you're after,

get_iplayer --type=radio "Thursday Opera Matinee"

should probably do it!

Then

get_iplayer --type=radio "Thursday Opera
Matinee" --modes=best --pvr-add=Thursday_Opera_Matinee

...and Bob's your uncle!

Regards from warm Greece (25 in the day. 19 at night...)
Vangelis.