GiP is ignoring lots of radio progs

Dave Liquorice allsorts at howhill.com
Sat Nov 7 15:34:00 PST 2015

On Sat, 7 Nov 2015 20:14:06 +0000, CJB wrote:

> To download Hancock's Half Hour I have the search term Name =
> 'hancock' in my Windows PVM list including Type=Radio
>
> Yet for weeks GiP has not been downloading anything.
>
> I have now checked at the iPlayer site and there are lots of Hancock
> episodes to download.

Don't often download radio but had fun a few days ago for a programme I
wanted. It was listed in the radio cache and the (command line) PVR would
find it but the fail to download as there was no match for "default". GiP
suggested trying "modes flashaaclow,flashaacstd,hlsaacstd" and that cured
it.

my ~/.get_iplayer/options file:

fileprefix <senum>.<episodeshort>.<pid>
modes best