GiP is ignoring lots of radio progs

CJB chrisjbrady at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 14:33:06 PST 2015

Round the Horn is another that is not cached in the PVM.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00lvz50

I have checked and the command line feature works OK for downloading -
so the programmes are available using >get_iplayer --pid=[pid]
--type=radio

So it is the Windows / Command Line refresh of the cache that is
failing to pick up certain programmes - unfortunately the ones I had
been assuming would be downloaded OK.

Now I have to search back through the downloads and see what are missing.
..
Chris B.
.