Bit rate from --aactomp3

Christopher Woods christopher at custommade.org.uk
Sun May 31 03:42:28 PDT 2015

Space considerations aside, why would you want to do that? A transcode to a
128 kbps MP3 will sound bad enough, never mind adhering to a 48 kbps bit rate.

IMO the only way it might sound even barely listenable would be if the
resultant MP3 was a mono transcode, then you're not far from quality of a
128 stereo.

Apologies if I didn't get the gist of your question!

Chris