OT Live Streaming Radio 4 News

Christopher Woods christopher at custommade.org.uk
Tue May 26 13:59:59 PDT 2015

Is the interruption during an OK stream, or from the first moment you connect?

Some highlights or clips from sporting events may not come with requisite
rights to be broadcast online, even when part of a news bulletin (given
FM's restricted coverage versus worldwide reach of Internet).

It's not preferred editorial practice to include non-clear material in news
bulletins, but wouldn't be unheard of. I can ask around with some people;
they may be able to blank on a per-second level which is handy

There's always the chance it could be technical whoopsies but I think
that's small.