pvr search term no longer works

Shepherd, Ben (STFC,DL,AST) ben.shepherd at stfc.ac.uk
Fri Mar 20 04:49:52 PDT 2015

Works OK for me from the command line:

C:\Program Files (x86)\get_iplayer>get_iplayer "Thursday Opera Matinee"
get_iplayer v2.92, Copyright (C) 2008-2010 Phil Lewis
  This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details use --warranty.
  This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain
  conditions; use --conditions for details.

Matches:
10146:  Afternoon on 3: Thursday Opera Matinee - Mozart - La clemenza
di Tito, BBC Ra
dio 3,

INFO: 1 Matching Programmes
Ben Shepherd
CCS11, STFC Daresbury Laboratory, Warrington WA4 4AD, UK
office: +44 (0) 1925 603691
lab: +44 (0) 1925 603125
mobile: +44 (0) 7870 928072