radio sample rates.

Tris ta-getiplayer at logonoff.com
Sun Mar 15 15:23:57 PDT 2015

I'm not sure if this is connected but two or three weeks ago I was still
on v2.89 (I think) and all radio downloading suddenly became unavailable.

Things all started working again after I updated to 2.91 which had all
the changes in it for the upcoming changes to BBC streaming methods
(which had obviously just happened when things stopped for me).

Maybe this change to BBC methods is also when the file rates became 48k
for you?

Tris