[ANN] get_iplayer 2.92 released

Dave Liquorice allsorts at howhill.com
Sat Mar 14 15:20:45 PDT 2015

On Sat, 14 Mar 2015 15:05:32 -0000, Don Grunbaum wrote:

> As always, Grateful thanks for your continued support for GiP.

Hear hear, reading through the Release Notes some one has been a very busy
bee. Thank you.

Now if 2.92 could make it across to the Raspberry repository I'd be even
happier.  B-)

"sudo apt-get update" shows:
> Ign http://packages.hedgerows.org.uk wheezy/ InRelease
> Hit http://packages.hedgerows.org.uk wheezy/ Release.gpg
> Hit http://packages.hedgerows.org.uk wheezy/ Release
> Hit http://packages.hedgerows.org.uk wheezy/ Sources
> Hit http://packages.hedgerows.org.uk wheezy/ Packages
> Ign http://packages.hedgerows.org.uk wheezy/ Translation-en

"sudo apt-get upgrade get-iplayer" says:
> Calculating upgrade... get-iplayer is already the newest version.

"sudo apt-get install get-iplayer" says:
> get-iplayer is already the newest version.

My get_iplayer is: "get_iplayer 2.91-ppa21, Copyright (C) 2008-2010 Phil
Lewis"

--
Cheers
Dave.