Radio categories

Chris Davies chris at roaima.co.uk
Sat Mar 7 16:20:36 PST 2015

This works reasonably well for me. It's an ugly cludge but here are
extracts from my cron job that runs each night-

# Run the standard PVR, which matches named programmes
#
*get-iplayer --refresh**
**get-iplayer --pvr*

# Run the categories PVR, which is less reliable and may disappear in
# the future...
#
*get-iplayer --type=radio --refresh --refresh-feeds-radio=ion
--refresh-exclude-groups-radio="regional,local"**
**get-iplayer --pvr*

Chris

chris at roaima.co.uk