No categories in tv.cache file

SquarePenguin getiplayer at squarepenguin.co.uk
Sun Jun 28 06:17:45 PDT 2015

On 28/06/2015 13:03, Ralph Corderoy wrote:
> https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=squarepenguin.co.uk gives
> it an A+ rating.  The only slight flaw with its configuration is
> including the anchor in its certificate chain.

I keep meaning to sort that out, but the spec says "self-signed
certificate that specifies the root certificate authority MAY be omitted
from the chain", so it's been a low priority :-)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5246#section-7.4.2

> The site does use
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Server_Name_Indication though, so you need
> a browser that supports it.  The need for SNI is quite common now.

Yep, that'll be causing this immediate error I think.

It's not a particularly helpful error code (several bug reports about
that fact already) but Firefox 2 introduced support for SNI and I can't
find anything to say it was in there earlier, so it's probably the cause.

SNI is essential for my setup as more than one SSL site is served from
the same IP.

Sorry for the trouble!

SP