GetIPlayer PVR not working from cron

C E Macfarlane c.e.macfarlane at macfh.co.uk
Tue Jun 23 02:37:48 PDT 2015

>     Looks like a PATH problem.

Well, you may be right, I think, the PATH in crontab is certainly different to the one in the login environment.  The problem is that most of this is set in silicon, so it's quite involved to change anything to be more sensible.

>     It's probably just a case of adding
>
>     PATH=/whatever/...

My sentence above was written last night, this is this morning, and yes, the above suggestion fixed it.

Thanks very much.

But, I wonder, why didn't the PVR run pick up the rtmpdump path from the GIP options?