DOS Path

CJB chrisjbrady at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 18:13:01 PDT 2015

OK - thanks though. Huh - I'd forgotten that Pearl and other apps also
would need to be in the PATH. I was just being lazy. Actually a friend
of mine in the US is having difficulty working out how DOS commands
work. He can use the Windows PVM OK, but for progs later than 7 days
he needs to use the CML version of GiP. I have been trying to tell him
how to do this - by emails and screenshots - but he seems to have a
problem even using >CD.. and >CD \folder etc. This stuff is OK for me,
heck I was brought up with DOS, but he's a Window GUI guy only!! CJB