ERROR: Failed to get version pid metadata from iplayer site (SOLVED)

Xavier Llamas xavierll at cdm.com.mx
Sat Jun 6 10:32:35 PDT 2015

Hi,

After reading the 2.94 release notes (which I should have done from the
beginning) I figured the problem is the missing XML::Simple module, I
tried reinstalling it and noticed that the installation failed due to an
error in a test of one of its dependencies so I forced the installation
and every thing is working now:

   perl -MCPAN -e shell
   cpan> force install XML::Simple

Regards,