tv series not in (my) cache (with v2.93)

Alan Milewczyk alan at soulman1949.com
Fri Jun 5 05:15:18 PDT 2015

On 05/06/2015 12:47, Karen wrote:
> On 5 June 2015 at 11:53, Alan Milewczyk <soulman1949 at googlemail.com> wrote:
>> On 05/06/2015 01:32, M Clark wrote:
>>> Just a 'heads-up' that the following tv series are not appearing in my
>>> cache (after updating to v2.93);
>>> springwatch extra
>>> springwatch unsprung
>>>
> Running 2.94 here and Springwatch is downloading fine - may be worth
> the update for you even if not using live streaming?

Grrrr, should have read M Clark's e-mail more closely... I *am* running
version 2.94. I forgot we'd had two updates in 24 hours!

I have a batch file that downloads the programmes on my list for each
day. I usually do a catch up check at the end of the week to make sure
I've not missed anything I wanted, fortunately the e-mail alerted me to
the problem early. Still don't know why my version 2.94 didn't pick them
up automatically but anyway downloading by URL did the job.

Thank heavens for gip!

Alan