[ANN] get_iplayer 2.94 released

David iplayer at u4it.com
Thu Jun 4 10:12:38 PDT 2015

Hi,

Thanks for all your efforts.

Download of get_iplayer.pl fails...

Also the windows installer will not download from
infradead, although I can see it in the directory
with a file date of last October.

I have an installer downloaded more recently than
that in March of this year, and when I run it the
installation works, except that it produces an
error that it failed to download the

get_iplayer.pl

and then I can see that the .pl and .cgi have been
renamed to .bak files.

So I downloaded the zip from the github and copy
the...

get_iplayer.pl
and
get_iplayer.cgi

files into the correct location and radio downloads
 now seems to work.

Anything else I might be missing?

Thanks and regards,
David