Nitro API

Kevin Lynch klynchk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 07:08:31 PDT 2015

I know there is a certain amount of negativity about the Nitro API,
but I had to use an API to get the ability to automatically upload to
my dropbox from a shell script on my unix machine.
https://github.com/andreafabrizi/Dropbox-Uploader is the tool, the
process was straightforward and simple - the first run wizard prompted
me to go to a dropbox url and  provide my email address, and receive a
couple of keys.
Looking at it in glass half full way maybe the use of the nitro API
could be something that's easily incorporated into get_iplayer if the
implementation of the API is get_iplayer friendly

Kevin