Requests For Features

Budgie ajebay at errichel.co.uk
Tue Jul 21 08:28:36 PDT 2015

On 21/07/15 13:13, David Cantrell wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 12:03:30AM +0100, C E Macfarlane wrote:
>
>> Now too I can confirm that it is possible to download ITV programmes using
>> get_flash_videos.
>>
>> The trouble is, looking through the programmes available, there's nothing
>> worth watching anyway!
>> 	https://www.itv.com/itvplayer/
>
> I believe that they'll have some of the Rugby World Cup games, so there
> should be something worth watching on their shitty channels in a coupla
> months time.

I agree there is not much there but I do want the Lumley Trans-Siberian
series.  I did the journey myself in the 1980s and want to see how it
has all changed.

On a technical note, the gfv reports sampletype mp4a but the end product
is .flv.  How do/can I  I run it through ffmpeg to get .m4a files?

On the subject of ffmpeg, will this insert time stamps when transcoding
and how does one set the interval?

Budge.