Still No TV Cache Refresh - day 2

CJB chrisjbrady at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 07:47:31 PDT 2015

Sorry - yes I have GiP v2.94 I'm also using Chrome.

I don't have GiP open all the time. I start it up when I need to
download - about once every few days or for a special Quick URL.

I am using the Windows PVR - for both Radio and TV progs.

I always do a Cache Refresh for Radio and TV (both check marked). [No
Podcasts tho']

First I get the download dots for TV - but no listings at all.

Then I get the download dots for Radio with a full listing of progs.

Not sure if the TV cache is ever refreshed.

Chris B.