get_iplayer for RTE?

Kevin Lynch klynchk at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 07:29:47 PST 2015

This thread is off topic so we should not post to the list. Having
said that I'm interested too. There is the odd program on RTE Radio 1
that my relatives in their 90's  enjoy. Unfortunately the only
listening device they have requires me to burn the audio to CD.
Currently I'm recording the audio using audacity :(
I did have a read through this thread
http://forum.videohelp.com/threads/350604-RTE-RTMPE-Ripping-(How-to-rip-of-RTE-player)
-
Currently I've found that VLC on my android mobile exposes a link that
I can use on my PC with VLC there to save a stream.
Kevin