Requests For Features (off topic)

M Clark mclark at gmx.co.uk
Tue Aug 11 13:13:36 PDT 2015

> Now too I can confirm that it is possible to download ITV programmes using get_flash_videos.
>
> The trouble is, looking through the programmes available, there's nothing worth watching anyway!
> 	https://www.itv.com/itvplayer/

> Personally, I prefer ActivePERL, but in fact I got get_flash_videos working on a Linux PC.

Snipped from http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/get_iplayer/2015-July/008043.html

I managed to get this working on Vista32, thanks, but not on a fresh install of Mint 17.2.

May I ask what Linux you're using?

Also, did you try Channel 5?

"there's nothing worth watching anyway!"

Agreed, beyond that Joanna Lumley documentary.

Regards,