libxml2-2_.dll missing?

Peter S Kirk peter.kirk at isauk.biz
Fri Apr 10 12:39:09 PDT 2015

> > On Apr 10, 2015, at 12:43, Philip Colmer <philip at colmer.me.uk> wrote:
> >
> > Hello
> >
> > Yes, it is Windows. Whilst I understand your point about the Perl
> > installation, it is the get_iplayer Windows installer that takes care of all
> > of that. I don't have Perl installed separately on my computer.
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Philip

Philip,

Try unistalling GiP and the delete the GiP directories in c:\Program Files
and C:\Documents and Settings

Then install the latest verion again.

Peter
Free £10 ebay voucher. Join ebay as a new user, make a purchase for £5 or
more (exc postage) using Paypal before 13 April 2015 and receive a £10
Paypal voucher off your next ebay purchase of £15 or more (exc postage).
Click: http://invite.ebay.co.uk/i/l4bY6e4f1l95